? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reflections On My Life

As we approach the New Year I reflect this time of year on my life. I think about how lucky I am to have Christopher in my life. This was his second Christmas home and my life is complete now. I also think about what led us to the journey of adoption and the pain and sacrafice adopting caused at the time, and then I see the reward of being Christopher's mom. I would go through every single bit of that pain again to be his mother. As the New Year approaches I am reminded of the blessings that I have a wonderful husband and son, and parents that love me. Their love is the wind that pushes and guides me everyday of my life. I never knew how completely I could love and never knew just how BLESSED I would be to be CJ's mommy. CJ's is the beat in my heart. His love gives me the strength to accomplish anything in this world. There was a time that I thought I would never be a mom, and it made me a bitter person. Then I realized God had a special plan for Brian & I. With time my angel from above was sent to us. Christopher is the best gift I ever received.The feeling I get when he hugs and kisses no money could ever replace. I will always remember the longing I felt to hold him and the pain we felt during the adoption. This is a road that I would travel again in a heartbeat to get my greatest gift.
So as I think about the last year which was not an easy year for my family, Iam thankful that we made the journey together as a family. Without family I would not have been able to achieve my goals. I do not know what 2009 has in store for us, but I do know that with Brian and CJ we can accomplish anything.
Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!!!!

0 comments: