? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Time At The Christians

I can't believe he is wearing the hat. He use to cry when you put it on
him.

He was our attempt to see Santa.

CJ is telling Santa want he wants for Christmas.


My two special guys. I love them both so much!



My Little Yankee!




Our house is almost ready for Santa to appear. It is a very exciting time here in our home this year. Last weekend we decorated the lawn, put the lights around the house, and the Christmas village up inside. Christopher is really understanding more this year. Every night when we put the lights on he puts his hand over his mouth and and takes a deep breath. When you tell him that Santa is coming he claps his hands. We tried to take a picture with Santa last week but that didn't work out to well. Christopher was really afraid and I had to get into the picture, but we did tell Santa what we wanted this year. Christopher is really into dinosaurs and trains this year. We are going to put the tree up this weekend and we decided to try the train set that Uncle Lou bought him. We will see how that goes hopefully Brian has enough patience to do it.










I am really excited this year. I cannot wait to see CJ's expression on Christopher morning.

1 comments:

Farrah said...

He has gotten so big Margaret...

I'm glad you gave me your blog addy!

HUGS