? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Riding in my new car with Daddy!

My special gift from Santa. I must have been a good boy!!

I'm all ready for Santa in my special Christmas pj's.


This was CJ's second Christmas home with us and Santa was very good to him. We started off a little grumpy because CJ didn't sleep well the night before. After laying in bed for another thirty minutes things turned out great. He wanted the Cadillac Escalade and Santa brought it. Once he got in the car he wouldn't get out. He stepped on the gas and almost knocked the tree down. I couldn't laugh harder.He was sooo happy and my Christmas was made. The Handy Manny tool set was another hit he loved it and won't put it down.






Santa was good to me too I got the Flip video camera because I like to video CJ. Brian got the Wii and I have been using that too. We both are doing the Wii fit and it gives you a good workout.






I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!







1 comments:

Farrah said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, We did too down here in our neck of the woods.

Love the Truck, How awesome!
And a Flip Camcorder and Wii Fit what more could a person ask for.

Happy New Year To you and Your family!