? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 14, 2008

National Adoption Day!

Christopher John in 2008

A family completed.

Love a first sight. The day our journey began.


Today is National Adoption Day and as all you know my family was completed by adoption. My son Christopher was one of the lucky ones who found a family to love him, but there are so many children out there who are still waiting. I ask that you pray that they find a family to love them.






I found this poem to honor this special day.



Author: Terri Harrison






Longing for a child to love,



I'd wish upon a star above.



In my heart I always knew,



a part of me was meant for you.



I think how happy we will be



once I adopt you and you adopt me.






I dream of all the joy you'll bring,



imagining even the littlest things.



The way it will feel to hold you tight,



and tuck you in every night.






The drawings on the refrigerator door,



childhood toys across the floor.



The favorite stories read again and again,



house of games with make-believe friends.






The day you took my outstreched hand,



a journey ended but our lives began.



Still mesmerized by your sweet face,



still warmed inside by our first embarce.






I promised to give you a happy home,



a loving family all your own.



A house you've now made complete,



with laughter, smiles and tiny feet,






A parent is one who guides the way,



know I will be there everyday.



Rest easy as each night you sleep,



a lifetime of love is yours to keep.






This poem sum up exactly the emotions you feel when you are going through an adoption. I remember that first embarce with CJ and the joy my heart felt. Christopher is my world and my reason for existing. I thank the special angel that send him to my heart.






I love you Christopher John with every beat of my heart!!!!!

0 comments: