? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Second Family Day!!!

I can't believe how fast time flies. Today we celebrate our Second Family Day. This is a day that I will never forget, the day my family was complete. Christopher is growing into a beautiful little boy. He has a great personality and a smile that will brighten any room. This little boy is the reason for my existence. He gives me the strength to climb the mountains. I wish I had half of his energy. The last year you could see how much he has grown and broken out of his shell. He has started to develop friendships and explore new things. I remember two years ago when he was placed in my arms, I knew at that moment all my prayers had been answered. My life would be so INCOMPLETE without him.
Christopher, my hope and prayer for you is that you always reach for the stars and always believe in miracles. Miracles do happen you are proof of that! Thank you for showing me the meaning of unconditional love. I love you Christopher John until the end of time.

0 comments: