? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Peek A Boo


Christopher has a new favorite activity he loves to play peek a boo. He is so cute he puts his little hands in front of face and peeks at you. Our little guy all of a sudden has become a picky eater. He is really giving me a hard time eating the last few days. He can't afford to lose any more weight he is already very tiny. He also likes to take your shoes and hid them. You never know where you will find your shoes. Today I went on an interview for a third grade position. Hopefully I will hear something soon. I really don't want to leave Christopher but we need the money. I will miss him so much he is my life. When I left to go on the interview this morning he was crying it truly broke my heart, but I do know that this is really what I need to do for my family.

0 comments: