? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Tricks


Everyday with Christopher is a new and exciting adventure. Christopher learned two news tricks today. The first one is he has figured out how to take off his diaper. I was cleaning the living room and he was playing in his room. The next thing I know he is laughing so I look up in his hands is his diaper. He throws the diaper in the middle of the floor and he was off running. So I put it back on him and two second later it is off.He is such a little clown. Each day I see his personality coming through more.I see Brian in him the way he laughs and his happiness. He has been laughing alot these days. God bless his heart. The other thing he is able to do is he can blow his little nose. I hold the tissue for him and he blows his nose. He was so proud of himself when he did. These are the things that make motherhood a joy. He loves clapping for himself and now after he claps he bows. This child is to cute for words. Right now he is napping and I am sure getting his energy for an eventful night.

1 comments:

Aunt Melissa & Uncle Age said...

My nephew is by far the most precious little boy in the world. Now I can watch him grow and get a daily Christopher fix whenever I want.
I love you all so much and miss you.
Love,
Melissa