? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Getting Big


I wish I would have been a little more computer savvy and started this when we began the journey for Christopher. It was some journey but so worth it. It truly made me a stronger person,and to know the love of a child there is no greater gift. So we will start with Christopher almost being 16months.Since we have him home he has grown so much physically and emotionally. He is still having trouble sleeping but he will work through that at his own time. He is getting so big. He is trying to talk a little more. He is babbling and laughing alot the last few days. He loves to clap and yell "YEAH". It is the cutest thing because he is so excited. I am truly blessed to have this child in my life. He is the prince of my heart forever.

0 comments: