? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 16, 2007

15 Month Check Up

Today Christopher had his 15 month checkup with his doctor. Our boy is healthy and growing strong.He weighs 20.4 pounds and is 30 inches long. He gained 2 pounds since April. The Dr was very happy about his weigh gain. He was such a trooper today he got three shots. My heart just broke for him, but I know that he needs them to grown strong. There are some issues that we need to watch over the next 3 months. One is Christopher's thyroid , his blood results showed a little problem. We have to go for more blood work next week. I am not looking forward to that. Also Christopher should be saying more words than he is. I thought he should but then I thought it was the teacher in me and I was expecting to much of him. I thought it could be from him being in a Spanish speaking house for 11 months the doctor agrees with me. So we are going to give him 3 months to show improvement. If there is not improvement he will need to see a speech therapist. I am sure our little guy will be just fine after all he is our shining star.

1 comments:

Scott said...

Children getting shots is always harder on the parents so good job mom and dad making it through!