? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mommy Is Happy!!!!

Happy Birthday Bosco! I love you!!

He is so strong!!
This is his Woody hat from Halloween last year.
Future Yankee!!!
Having a blast!!

Today CJ went to Ms. Cindy for speech, and he did AWESOME!! I am so thrilled and proud of him. You could see that he understood what Ms. Cindy was telling Brian & I. He had this look in his eyes like I did. I practice with him all the time and it is starting to pay off. He has the m sound down pat and he is learning to use his signs. My friend had recommended this great video that she used with her children, and CJ loves it. I believe that it is definetly helping him. Thanks Julie for your great advice. On other notes I am beginning to prepare CJ for my return to work. We have bonded so much this summer and I am going to miss him soooo much!! It will be a period of transition for both of us. He is doing great with brushing his teeth and washing his hands on his own.




On another note I wanted to wish my other baby Bosco a Happy Birthday. He will be 3 on Friday. He is such a great dog to me. He is loyal and never leaves my side when I am home. He also is extremely good with CJ. He never goes to bite him when he is pounding. I love you Bosco!!




I hope you enjoyed the photos from the week!!

1 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Margaret, that is GREAT about CJ's speech!! SO happy to hear that!! He is just as cute as can be. Although we have to talk about the Yankees - LOL (Red Sox fan here!)

We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on Aug. 12. Isn't life amazing with your best friend and soulmate? My cup runneth over.

HUGS to you!