? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Seven years ago today I married my best friend. It was and still is one of the happiest days in my life ,the other being the day I held CJ for the first time. I am so blessed to have someone who thinks I am their moon and sun. Brian is truly my soulmate and came into my life during a time I truly need him. He is such a wonderful man and father, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my life with. We have been through some trying times together, and he has always been my strength. So Brian today and everyday I thank God for having you in my life. After all these years I truly understand what your saying to me means" the eyes never lie" because each day that I look into your eyes I can see how much you love me. Happy Anniversary Baby!!

0 comments: