? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

When It Rains It Pours!

It has been very eventful in the Christian household since I last posted. To start off my dad was in a car accident this weekend. He is hurt pretty bad. A lady ran a red light and hit him. I am truly blessed that I still have my dad. My truck is damaged,but it doesn't even matter. Life is so precious and we should always treasure our love ones. I went to the doctor and I have to go for another MRI of my brain. The doctor believes it could be a tumor on my piturary gland that is causing the problems. So now there's more to worry about. I just wish everything could be alright. I feel like there is always a problem. I have tried for many months to be brave and put on a happy face, but I can't anymore. I feel so sad if I started to cry I would fill a bucket. I thank God everyday for a family that supports me. I ask everyone to please keep my family in their prayers. It has truly been a difficult year for all of us. I know our luck has got to change soon!

2 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Margaret, I am so sorry about your dad. Thank GOD he is okay. I know that must be terrifying. I am also sorry about your medical issues. I know it must seem like an awful lot to deal with right now, but you CAN do this and you WILL make it through. And you can cry to me anytime.

Big hugs!! Jules

lovingourtwoguys said...

Margaret, I am so sorry about your dad. Thank GOD he is okay. I know that must be terrifying. I am also sorry about your medical issues. I know it must seem like an awful lot to deal with right now, but you CAN do this and you WILL make it through. And you can cry to me anytime.

Big hugs!! Jules