? ??????????????Spring Break? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??20 Grabs Today. 891 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 324 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????It's Easter Time? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a Weekend!


Let's start with the good news. CJ went to a new Dr. on Monday. We like her alot she is very though. He now weighs 31 pounds and is 3 feet tall. He is just sprouting up. She told us not to worry so much about his speech this was good news. I was very concerned when Miss Cindy Cj's speech Therapist told me that he was severely delayed. I don't know how to help him. She said that he needs intensives therapy. I worry about this all the time. His new words this week were ball and good. He is full of energy and is healthy. I look at him each day and thank God for sending us this beautiful boy. Our life was empty without him he fills our day.

1 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Margaret!! Oh my word, CJ is so precious! He looks so happy and loved. Your blog looks amazing!! I am so glad you are all doing well. Your son is beautiful.

Hugs, Julie